Orange Pi PC 2 is an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 5.1, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image, as well as the banana pi Image. It uses the AllWinner H5 SoC, and has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Memory (SDRAM): 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Onboard Storage: TF card (Max. 64GB) / NOR flash(2MB)
- Onboard Network: 1000M/100M Ethernet RJ45
- Video Input:
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm Jack and HDMI
- Power Source: DC input can supply power, but USB OTG input don’t supply power
- USB 2.0 Ports: Three USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
- GPIO(1x3) pin: UART, ground.
- Size: 85 mm × 55mm
Support link: http://www.orangepi.org/orangepipc2/